About this Website
RyanMalmberg.com is the personal blog and project log for myself, Ryan Malmberg. My blog posts are mostly another form of personal project notes, but I have begun to believe that my experiences, opinions, and generalized ramblings could benefit others. The focus will be on things that both interest me and that I get to work with on a daily basis; virtualization, storage infrastructure, and business continuity.
I am a Solutions Engineer with a Optio Data; I listen to the needs of our clients and assess the current state of IT. With their needs, expectations, and current state in mind, I design a recommended solution to get from current to optimal, and work with the client to achieve their desired results.
I fell in love with technology at a young age when I noticed strings of code on an uncle’s laptop. My interest in this strange, new world lead me rapidly from building my own PCs to creating websites and finally into programming with Java and C++ during high school. I eventually stumbled into the world of enterprise IT infrastructure and instantly knew I had found the type of technology that interested me most.
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCIX-DCV)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization Deployment (VCAP6-DCV Deploy)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
- HPE Master ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V2
- HPE ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V2
- HPE ATP – Storage Solutions V2